Art Paws Reno Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

PetFolio Readers Alert! Pet Owner Needed for Sweet Boxer

Meet Daisy!

She Needs Her New Home





Adopted from the SPCA about three years ago, I have enjoyed a good life. Although I was at the pound originally and was about to be euthanized, I was lucky to be rescued by a worker and brought to the SPCA. 


Now I am a companion dog for sure. 


It took me about six weeks to bark or to make any sound at when I came from the SPCA. Small places scared me and men scare me, too. 


I probably shouldn't be with other dogs or cats. I go into protection mode and will do everything I can to protect those I love. 


That's another thing, I am wonderful with people I am familiar with. And, I am  always super happy to meet new people as long as you are by my side. However, I do know when I don't know someone, and if they are trying to get in our house, I'll be sure and alert you!


So, I am a lovable, adorable mix breed (boxer and something else.) 






But no matter what breed you call me, whatever it is, it has made me super cute!  Now, do you want to meet me?  


Call Cyrstal at 775-219-9494.  


Help Daisy right now!






No comments:

Post a Comment